Monday, November 16, 2009

2 Month Checkup

We had Landrie's 2 month check up tonight, and the doctor said she's healthy as can be! The nurses loved her blue eyes and wild hair. She did not love the nurses. If you remember your child's 2 month checkup, that's the one with all the vaccines. Not fun!! The nurse stabbed her with all those shots, and in a few short seconds she started screaming louder than I've ever seen her scream in my life!!

It was heartbreaking. :( Thankfully, Mark and I traded off rocking her, and she was out like a light in just a few minutes.
Our sweet 2 month old baby has looked so big lately, and we found out why! Her last checkup was her 2 week check up, and she was in the 25th% for height and weight. Lately, she seems to have grown like crazy! We've been speculating on her weight, but now we know for sure. Here are the stats:

Height: 22.25 inches (50th %)
Weight: 11 pounds 8 ounces (50th%)

She's such a joy! Her sweet grins light up her whole face, and her little coos are so precious. Mark and I will do about anything to hear one! :)

I'll be taking some 2 month pictures this week and emailing them to all of you who've asked to be on the email list. It's not to late to join! If you want to see pictures, just send me your email!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails