Our sweet baby girl is one month old today! All of the sudden she looks big to me, and she's even getting those cute thigh rolls. I love it! She's about the same size as some of your babies were when they were born! We think she's between 8 and 9 pounds. Today I took the CUTEST one month old pictures.
If you want me to email one to you, just leave your email in a comment, and I'll send it over!
I've also been having a lot of fun working on Landrie's nursery. I don't want to post the real pictures until it's all done (maybe by her 1st birthday??) but I've had a request for a sneak peek...
I can't wait to get it all done!
PS- Did you notice the new header for our blog? It was Mark's idea to change it. So sweet!

15 comments:
I am soo glad you guys are doing so great. i would love to see a picture of Landrie.
lcolbaugh@yahoo.com
Lu2
LOVE to see a pic!
sandiwalker@1scom.net
I want to see pics!!!
travistlt23@aol.com
It is so great to read the latest! Title change is perfect...well done, Mark! We'd love to see pics...Jason & Alison
hammerfam@hotmail.com
jnkbull@gmail.com
Add me to the email!!!
Sniff....I LOVE how you changed the heading of the blog! It's so, so sweet!
The new name is AWESOME!!!!! I can't believe you have to ask if anyone would "like" to see the picture.....really......is there anyone out there who would not LOVE to see the picture??? If so I need their name so I can contact them personally :-) Can't wait to see it!!!! Love yall!
I forgot to tell you who I was - it's Farrah and I can't wait to see the picture of sweet Landrie
travistlt23@aol.com
Count me in too for the pic...and let me say my, oh my, you are one creative mama Corrie! kpatterson@hlbllp.com
send those pics!
karen.grantham@kellerisd.net
Send them too me! I want to check out your use of candy corn! Tiffani
We would love to see a picture!
Heather Valdez
heatherag@yahoo.com
You bet I want to see the 1 month pictures you took of sweet Landrie! tracy.preskenis@gmail.com
So great to run into you at Babies R Us on Thursday!! How did Landrie like her new bottles? The wider neck makes total sense since you have to dump the formula in it. Can't wait to meet Landrie soon!!
Oh my goodness this is so crazy! I was just reading through some of the comments from the Steece's review page and I saw Mark & Corrie and I thought well how strange would that be! Sure enough it was ya'll! How random!!!
It was so great to meet you and we would love to have dinner sometime!
Constance
Martha wants to see that girl and her bow and candy corn!!!!
crvssv@yahoo.com
Post a Comment