It's hard to believe that we were supposed to wait until today to meet little Miss Landrie, but today was her official due date! Maybe her early entrance into the world means that she won't be a procrastinator like me. :)
Some of her firsts have already happened:
-first vacation/car trip (She was born on her first vacation!)
-first smile :)
-first visits from both sets of grandparents
-first ponytail (Can you say adorable?!)
-first time to be babysat by Daddy alone- He did great!!
2 comments:
Corrie, come one now, you know she's gonna be just like her momma putting everything off!
It's crazy to think she wasn't even supposed to be here yet!
When I stopped by yesterday, I meant to tell you that I had "Corrie & Mark's due date" written on my calendar for yesterday! So, so happy that she's already home! :)
Post a Comment