Happy 2 week birthday, Landrie Grace! I didn't think it was possible, but we are more in love with you today than ever before!

We knew our baby girl was growing. We saw her little chubby cheeks, and she grew out of most her premie clothes this weekend. It's amazing how fast it happened!
We had her 2 week check up this morning, and she is in perfect health! It turns out she really has been gaining! She's put on almost a full pound! Here are her latest stats:
Birth
6 pounds, 7 ounces
19.25 inches
2 Weeks
7 pounds, 6 ounces (25th %)
20 inches (25th %)
The nurse looked at Mark and I and said that she would probably move out of the 25th % soon since we are so tall. :)

We knew our baby girl was growing. We saw her little chubby cheeks, and she grew out of most her premie clothes this weekend. It's amazing how fast it happened!
We had her 2 week check up this morning, and she is in perfect health! It turns out she really has been gaining! She's put on almost a full pound! Here are her latest stats:
Birth
6 pounds, 7 ounces
19.25 inches
2 Weeks
7 pounds, 6 ounces (25th %)
20 inches (25th %)
The nurse looked at Mark and I and said that she would probably move out of the 25th % soon since we are so tall. :)
3 comments:
Great to hear!!! Congrats Parents!!!
That is funny how the nurse said that about the percentile for height! Just goes to show (again) that no one bats an eye at the things you & I worried about for so long... ;)
I always love it when people say stuff like that. I just smile.
Gramm was smaller than Landrie when he was born, but he zoomed right up through all those percentages pretty quickly :-) And still moving up.
Post a Comment