We've been baby prepping like crazy around here! I feel like we've worked and worked, but there is still so much to do!
I sewed for hours on end...
...and finally finished the bed skirt! (No, the bumpers aren't done; I was just laying the fabric out to see how it would look.)
We also got our baby dresser! Thanks, Mom and Dad!
Mark looks awfully happy, even after seeing the million pieces there were to assemble!
Those directions never left my side!
Tah Dah! We LOVE how it turned out, and we already have some diapers, wipes, and blankets inside.
My parents are in town this weekend for my niece Anna's birthday. The trip was planned long before we got matched, but our plans for their visit changed now that we have a baby coming in less than 3 weeks. They were so great and painted the baby's room all morning long!
How much longer did you go when you were about 2 cm and 70% effaced?? I talked with 2 girls today who said they were about that and had a baby within 24 hours!
1 comment:
I would venture to say she is close!!! I can't say I have any experience on the dilating and effacement...you would think after four, but no--4 c-sections later--I only have my friend's stories to gather my opinions from!! I take a guess at her going into labor in about a week or a week and a half!
Can't wait to hear the news! Your parents look so happy to help!
Post a Comment