This morning our birth mom signed the papers to give parental rights to Mark and me. We spent about 1 1/2 hours with her, talking, laughing, and taking pictures before we got on the road. We are home now, and enjoying our first night home as a family of 3!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Introducing Landrie Grace Long!
I've been dying to show off our precious little Landrie Grace! Here are just a few of the hundreds of pictures we've already taken.
Look at her tiny fingers next to mine!
We did a trial run in the car seat last night. It swallows her! I love how she sticks her legs straight out.
We were doing a photo session for pictures for a scrapbook for our birth mother. At this point, Landrie was DONE with pictures.
This was the first moment we laid eyes on our little miracle! It was such a dream come true! I can't even explain the joy we are feeling. Our hearts are full and overflowing.
I had this 0-3 month outfit packed and ready for her. It shows you how tiny she really is! The snaps were at her feet when I held her up! Thanks, Mindy and Terri for letting us borrow all of the sweet preemie clothes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
How sweet!!! I am just so happy for you!!
Hey, I don't know if you know that you can turn your blog into a book on cutest blog on the block...it's a great keepsake for your little one and y'all's journey...you've already done the journaling work and your pictures are great. I did mine into a book and love it! I did two years worth and it looks like a coffee table book--just thought I'd pass that idea on to you. You can click on the option to not publish comments or keep the comments in...I took mine out, but you might want to just delete long comments like this one--haha!!!
SHe's so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to come see her!!!!
she is wonderfully and fearfully made! What a precious bundle of love you've been given. I have tears of joy over your answer to prayer...love the photo of you holding baby Landrie in the hospital with proud daddy Mark standing nearby! Baby Landrie is an answer to prayer...God has amazing things in store for her life! He is good...ALL the time!
Amazing!!!! She is beautiful!!! Love you guys!!! Jody and Amy Franke
Corrie,
I found your blog through FB and I words cannot say how happy I am for all three of you! I just had chills and tears as I read through previous posts and learned about how sweet Landrie was placed by God with you guys. Enjoy every moment and thanks for sharing such a sweet blessing!
Melissa Lebo Parsons
She is absolutely gorgeous and I love her little grin in the first picture!!
Oh Corrie and Mark...she is so precious! What a beautiful family! Congratulations! I can't wait to hold her!
Christy Johnson
Post a Comment