Monday, September 21, 2009

No more pictures of our precious baby

After talking with our adoption agency today, we found out we can't put pictures of Landrie on the internet (including facebook) until our adoption is final. It will be final when she's about 6 months old. We are so bummed, but we want to do what's best for Landrie, and we would never want to jeopardize anything.

That just means we'll have to share pictures the old fashioned way, in person and in the mail!

PS- It's really a shame, because I can assure you she's more beautiful each passing day.

**UPDATED: I put the old posts back up, but I took out all the pictures of Landrie. I'm going to continue to blog, I'll just have to do some creative cropping. :) **

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That's craziness!!!!!!!

The Herd said...

No problem!!! just save them for that final adoption day!!! Can't wait!!

The Herd said...

Is emailing them --the internet?

Holly, Ben, and Reid said...

Interesting...I've never heard that! Crazy...all of the social workers we've worked with stay updated with our blog... hmmm...need to ask about that...

Anonymous said...

Well, that's not what I wanted or expected to find on your blog this morning. Bummer! -Kimi

Anonymous said...

boo hiss on that! I'll just have to see her in person every chance I get!

Anonymous said...

Can't you email them? Tiffani

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails