I love how tiny and sweet Landrie is, and I don't want to forget it when she grows. Right now she can only fit in premie clothes. I put her in a premie gown to sleep in last night because it had those little sleeves that cover up her little hands. She's been scratching her little face. In the morning, she had wriggled out of her swaddling, and the neck of her gown was under her arms and around her chest!
There is a set of 5 premie onesies that fit her perfectly.
This is one of them on top of the 0-3 month outfit we tried to put on her.
2 comments:
Precious! Reeve was that tiny too and of course, I had NO preemie clothes, so I had to go buy some! They are not in them for long though! Can't wait to meet her!!!
she is precious and perfect in every way! Hard to believe our little Emily was only 6.13lbs and 18.5 inches when she was born...one tends to forget just how teeny babies can be!
Post a Comment