Thursday, September 24, 2009

LOTS of hair

When we went to Landrie's sonogram, we were amazed at how much hair she had. When she was born, we were even more shocked! I've loved all her hair, because I've got lots of bows ready.

Oh, don't you worry, there's more room on there for more bows! :)

Last night was that beautiful hair became a problem. Landrie was awake and squirming around. Her little hands were flying all around as she stretched, and her little fingers were opening and closing. She was a happy baby! All of the sudden, she let out a horrible scream, and it didn't stop! I realized that she had accidentally grabbed a fistful of her own hair, and was pulling it really hard. The more she screamed, the more tense she got and the harder she pulled! Mark had to pry her tiny fist open to free her hair. We almost had a baby with a bald patch!

1 comment:

The Herd said...

Awesome set of bows...you will have lots of fun!!!! The bald spot would have to have merited a picture later!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails