Tuesday, April 26, 2011

22 week update!!

22 weeks
Belly update: I got to do some more maternity shopping with my mom this weekend, which was so fun!  I sure think it's grown, but it doesn't look like it changed much in this week's pictures.  
What's Baby Long up to?: I didn't realize it, but at 20 weeks, they change the way they measure length.  Instead of crown-to-rump for a tiny baby, now they measure head to toe!  That's why it looks like she grown so much this week. :)  Our little GIRL is about 11.5 inches long and a pound!  That's almost as long as Mark's running shoes :)  She's still moving like crazy all day every day.  My mom got to feel her move, but as much as my nieces tried, Baby Girl never kicked for them!  
Cravings:  I'm still loving the candy, but I think I've turned a corner.  Everything healthy sounds really good too!
Best part of these 2 weeks: Visiting my parents, brothers, and their families for Easter with a new baby along!  Oh yes, she had a little pink Easter basket and got some goodies. :)
I'm looking forward to: Strangers noticing that I'm pregnant!  

The belly at 22 weeks!

I looked everywhere this morning and couldn't find the blue striped tank!  Oh well. :)

Landrie seriously was kicked back reading while I made dinner tonight!  Too funny!  Anyways, I thought this picture pretty much sums up my pregnancy at this point.  I'm trying to relax, doing some reading (not about pregnancy), and I'm surprisingly laid back!  I am SO thankful that God's given me such peace.

Baby Girl posing with her Easter candy!  haha!

3 comments:

Erin said...

You look fantastic!! I love the photo of baby girl with all of her easter goodies. Hope you have a happy week! :)

momMYsliceoflife said...

You look great and your little bump is perfect! It will be huge before you know it, so enjoy being able to do things like bend and see your toes! lol!

I think you should do the orange take top for the next 3 weeks, and then change colors again for the next 4, and again for the last. That way each row across is the same. That is just to ocd in me though. :)

Mark and Corrie said...

You are too funny with the tank top colors! My friend actually called me with the same suggestion! haha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails