Here are my sweet friends and hostesses. They completely outdid themselves at this AMAZING party! Sunny, Alicia, Bethany, me, Mindy, Tracy, Candy, and (front row) Kimi, Lindsay, Amber, Beth, and Terri
Isn't the table gorgeous?? The cake was a Nothing Bundt cake, and it was heavenly! They know how much I love sweets, so there was this entire table of sweets and more food in the other room. YUM! I love the pacifiers hanging from the chandilier. If this tells you anything about how crazy it was when we were frantically packing for the hospital, when we got to Wichita Falls, I opened our bags and there were these pacifiers with the pink ribbons still attached!!
We had to plan a shower in a hurry! My parents were already coming in town for my niece's birthday that weekend, so it worked out great. I was so glad that my mom could be there! 
My friend Bethany had her shower the day before! Check out the flowers in the background. WOW!
So many great friends were there! Here's Nicole, Shari, and Tracy.
The girls were so creative when they came up with the games. This one was the "How Well Do You Know Corrie?" game. Everyone answered questions like "Where exactly did Mark and Corrie meet?" and "What's Corrie's favorite summertime treat?" Some people did so well, they even had to do tie breakers!
Farrah and Jan got us this "My daddy is a hottie!" onesie. Adorable! Guess what one of Mark's favorite gifts was?? :)I am so thankful to all of you sweet friends! Mark and I are so blessed. About those thank you notes...I promise they are coming! It's hard to write with a sweet baby in your arms. :)

2 comments:
How fun! Your mom and your picture is great!!!
You are so sweet! I will bring the memory card over to your place so you can get all the pictures downloaded. :) It was a blast planning it all for you! So glad that we got it squeezed in before baby girl arrived! ;)
Post a Comment