Sunday, October 11, 2009

Landrie's Night on the Town

Our sweet friends Laura and Josh came into town this week to meet Landrie. We had a great time!! They have 2 boys, Noah and Wyatt, and 2 year old Wyatt was especially enamored by Landrie. He walked in, pointed at her and said, "cute!" We'd better watch out for that little womanizer! :) You should see all of the adorable things Laura sewed for Landrie. She made a beautful quilt, a bib, and fun burp cloths. She's so talented!! While they were here, we decided to brave our first outing (other than the adoption agency and doctor's office). We snapped her in her carseat, covered her completely with a blanket, and headed to Posados. I love some yummy Mexican food!


Josh, Noah, Wyatt, Laura, Landrie, me and Mark

This is the cropped version, so that I could post it here. We also took a picture of her with her own bowl of salsa and plate of chips. So cute!
Landrie loved it! Well, she slept through 90% of it, but I know she enjoyed getting out of the house. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails