Thursday, February 11, 2010

CUTEST SNOW BABY EVER!!!!

So, I still can't believe it, but we've had 7 INCHES OF SNOW TODAY!! That's a record for this Texas couple! I think it's now snowed for 13 consecutive hours. That's not as much as my friend in DC, but we are having so much fun with it!

Everything looks better in the clean, white snow!

You can barely see our steps!

Umm...yes, it IS Landrie's first snowman, well, snowbaby- all decked out in pink just like her! If you are on the picture email list, I'm emailing her picture scrapbook this weekend on her 5 MONTH BIRTHDAY. I can't believe it's already time for that! Anyways, I included the sweetest pictures of her with her snowbaby friend!! If you want the email, just send me a note or leave a comment with your email.

I hope you and your family are staying warm and enjoying the snow as much as we are!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do, I do! k.wages@hotmail.com!
(It's Kaitlyn Wages in case you didn't want to send some weirdo pictures of your baby girl!)

Vicky said...

I know I've already sent you my email address, but I really DON'T want to miss these pics! I'm so happy for you and your family :)
Vicky
rairscat@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails