Oh. My. Goodness. Last week we did our first professional family pictures. Why did we wait so long?? Nicole did a FABULOUS job. I think if I’m ever a billionaire, I’ll hire her to be my personal photographer. You know how the first family has a White House photographer to capture every moment? That’s what I would do. J You HAVE to click here to check out her website to see her amazing work.









I could not be any happier with these!! It makes me want to go here and make a HUGE floor to ceiling mural of Landrie in her tutu. Would that be too much?? :)
Seriously, you have to go look at the rest of her work here! Those wedding pictures on her blog make me want to renew my vows, just to get shots like these!
I am so blessed to have Mark and Landrie, both of whom I completely adore, in my life. Thank you, Nicole, for capturing the love of our family!




1 comment:
Good day!This was a really fabulous subject!
I come from itlay, I was fortunate to search your topic in yahoo
Also I obtain much in your blog really thank your very much i will come later
Post a Comment