Saturday, December 11, 2010

Perfecting her beauty queen wave!

This morning I got Landrie all dressed up in her cute Christmas outfit to go to a Christmas parade with her daddy!
I've been doing a bit of sewing, and I loved making a Christmas outfit for her!!

Landrie and I went to watch the parade that Mark was helping with.  While we were driving there, he called and asked if we would like to be IN the parade and ride on the grand finale- THE SANTA FLOAT!!  Of course!!!

We hung out at the start of the parade and watched it there, so we could hop on the Santa one as it went by.  It was FREEZING and a nice police officer friend of Mark's insisted that we watch the parade from inside his heated truck.  Take a good, long look at Landrie's FIRST and LAST time to be in a police vehicle!

Landrie (and her snack trap) did great on the parade float with Santa!  She even managed to wave at some people in between her animal crackers.  Between all of the delicious snacks and parents screaming at their kids to look at Santa, Landrie didn't really pay much attention to Santa....

...but at the end of the parade, things settled down a bit and Landrie got to check Santa out.  How sweet is that look of utter adoration on her face??  I have a feeling Santa will be bringing her everything on her list this year!  Who could resist her sweet face?  :)

2 comments:

lots of love said...

Hey! I just stumbled across your blog! Adorable outfit!

David and Bethany said...

The last picture of Landrie with Santa couldn't be more adorable! (And, way to go on her cute outfit! You amaze me!!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails