When I went to our first physical therapy appointment last week, I had no idea what to expect! Are you curious too? What exactly are "baby exercises," right??
Hi, I'm Tatem, and I'm perfectly happy to lay on my back and look cute. :)
My physical therapist said I'm supposed to do a total of 2 HOURS of tummy time a day since I'm 2 months old. That's a LOT, but I've been working hard to get it all in!
Sometimes I get a bit frazzled, so my big sister Landrie jumps in with me.
She's so crazy! :)
Whew! Y'all have no idea how hard this is! This head is so heavy!
My physical therapist said that I can lay on my mommy or daddy's chest to do tummy time too. Landrie thought it would be fun to lay on her! She loved it, but I was not a fan. She just wiggles too much!
My favorite place to be is in my mommy or daddy's arms, on my back!
I go to PT each week. Miss Morgan pulls my head to the side and presses my shoulder down. Mommy does it 6-8 times a day too. That's one exercise I have to do to lengthen my neck muscles. I'm so good at it now I don't even cry or break a sweat!
Miss Morgan also wants me to turn my head side to side. She put this tiny mirror up in front of me to try to trick me into turning to the side I don't like. I fooled them all and found the enormous wall mirror so I could look at Mommy and Daddy's reflection instead! Didn't have to turn my head the other way one bit! haha!
5 comments:
Awww, I love her! So cute, and so sneaky smart!! :) Glad we got to talk yesterday!
okay, this is like 4 comments in one box. Love the halloween and how dolled up they are and, well, I feel frazzled like, pretty much all the time but my kids, not a hair outta place. Laughing abt how do you do therapy on a baby, like when Samuel started speech therapy because he didn't, uh, talk? I was amazed at what they did! It is incredible what all they can do to make babies whole and strong and ready to face the world, ie glasses!! And the brain therapy we had to do to go with all that. And how they test it. All so wonderful. Wondering if we saw the same ophthamologist.
Love your blog!!!
And love you!!
Your girls are just simply adorable! And, so excited for all of Tatum's progress! Yay!
Glad you cleared that up. I was wondering what all a baby could do in physical therapy.
Tatum looks like she is growing like a weed!
It was so cute that you and Ms. Morgan wore matching shirts to make sweet Tatem comfy. ;)
Post a Comment