Sunday, December 11, 2011

12 Days of Christmas gifts for teachers!

Last year I did a post with TONS of ideas for Christmas gifts for your kids' teachers.  I pulled on all my former teacher knowledge and put together a long list!  As I was driving home from Tatem's physical therapy last week, I realized I want to get Tatem's "teacher" a little something for Christmas!  She's just so, so sweet with Tatem.  Hmmmm... I wanted something little but sweet...  I thought of the old post!  So, here it is in case you need some ideas, whether they are for your child's teacher, a work gift exchange or your baby's physical therapist!!
Just click here :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

Thank you for the list! I have a few daycare teachers to make gifts for this year and saw this on Pinterest: http://ournexttoddleradventure.wordpress.com/2011/12/03/adorable-teacher-gifts/

I ended up doing those, but I'm bookmarking your list for the future!

Amy said...

Oh, YES! These are GREAT!!! (no lotion or candles mentioned!)
I love gift cards b/c they come in handy at the end of the month on those months when money is short. I was pretty much "broke" this summer after paying a plane ticket for a trip to see a friend, but I got to go shopping for "free" one day from gift cards! And mani/pedi/and massage gift certs! ahhhh!
As a 14 year teacher in kindergarten, I love ALL of your ideas and insights! Thanks for posting! :)

Amy said...

and I pinned this on Pinterest for ya! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails