Monday, June 11, 2012

Visit with Brianna!

We kicked off our summer with a visit from Landrie's birth mom, Brianna!  Of course, Brianna brought her daughter Brynn, but this time we got to meet someone special too!

Landrie was so excited to see Bri-nana!

Brynn and Landrie just played and played!!  Landrie's latest obsession is this set of Dora puzzles.  We do the set of 3 probably 10 times each day. :)

Tatem was right in the middle of the action too!  She got passed around and showed off her beautiful grin. :)

Brianna read some books, which always makes Landrie happy!  

You girls are so silly!

Congratulations!!  Brianna and Brian got married a few weeks ago!  We got to spend lots of time talking while the little ones played, and we are so exited for them!  She deserves someone amazing, and they are so happy. :)

He even took a picture for us. :)  Next time we'll have to have a waiter or someone take the shot so we can all be in it!

We are so happy for you, Brianna!

2 comments:

Jennjilla said...

Wow! Congrats Brianna! That's awesome news! I love how your families co-exist. I always wonder what my birth mom would be like. I think it's great that Landrie never has to guess!

BumbersBumblings said...

I just stumbled upon your blog! We have a super open adoption as well. I love seeing pictures of other's open adoptions! Great to find your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails