Oh my! I just LOVE family pictures!! There were so many years when I dreamed of Mark and I having little ones in our pictures. Now it's reality! Since our girls' birthdays are in the fall-ish, it's a great time to do birthday pictures too. :)

This one's my favorite!

Landrie's smile in this one is too sweet!

giggly girl :)

She brings us so much joy!

Oh, I love her!

Tatem was NOT a fan of the scratchy grass on her feet.

There's her sweet smile!

Mark and his tiny twin!

precious girls!

Do you see Landrie's face?? We ended up with a LOT of these smiles. You never know what you're going to get with little ones and a photo shoot. Thank you, Nicole for catching such sweet moments!! She can still squeeze you in for a mini session before Christmas if you want!
Oh, Tatem and her baby...I love it!

2 comments:
Great pictures, C! We did family pictures last November, so I decided to do them again this November and every November to come! I just love marking each year with pictures and then looking back to see how much the kids have changed!
p.s. Reese does NOT like to walk in grass, either, just like Tatem! Ha!
Okay, I just love the first one...and the second one..and the third one...ALL of them--even the pictures with Landrie's "new" smile! Love your precious family!
Post a Comment