Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 in Review- Calendar Style

Happy New Year!  Since I haven't even uploaded pictures from Christmas yet, I'll blog a bit out of order. :)  Here is our 2013 calendar.  I LOVE to look back and see how much the girls have grown and changed!

January
Tah-Dah!  Colic ends and everyone grins!  

February
Rodeo, Valentines, the HELMET and my honey's birthday!

March
Helmet free and Eater cuties!

April

May
Tatem's baby dedication and Mother's Day

June
Father's Day, our 8th wedding anniversary and family vacation to Lake Pontchatrain.  

July

August

September
Happy 1st and 3rd birthdays!!

October
Our Halloween fairies and Landrie's reenactment of her baby picture. :)

November

December

What a great year!  :)

2 comments:

BumbersBumblings said...

Super cute blog idea!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Love it! This is precious! where did you make the calander pages? I made a calander for my hubby this year (from the babies) for Christmas. You're right, it was so much fun to look back at pics and see how much they've changed in one year! Happy 2013 to your sweet family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails