Monday, February 11, 2013

Blue-eyed girls!

Before heading out to Mark's going away/retirement party, I snapped a few shots of the girls in their matching dresses!  I LOVE that God cares about everything that we do.  Although I certainly don't expect it, and the Bible doesn't promise it, we've gotten LOTS of matching hand me downs!  This makes me so happy!  Sometimes we get clothes from two different families in different years that have matching things.  It's crazy. :)  Of course I buy some too. I can't help it!  These dresses are the ones that one year old Landrie and her four year old cousin McKinnan wore for family pictures two years ago.  I never would have dreamed that I would one day have TWO baby girls to wear them!!

This is about as good as it gets with a 17 month old!  Remember when she was a newborn and I took pictures of them together all the time?  About 2 seconds after I put Tatem down, she ran right towards me.  :)  She's not all that into standing still!  

"Whatcha doing, Tatem?"

"Look, I'm just like Tatem!"

"Landrie's so silly, Mamma!"

haha!

Happy Monday!  :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails