Saturday, November 2, 2013

Three Sisters!!

A year ago, I would have told you there's nothing sweeter than seeing how much these two sisters love each other!

Today, I'm here to admit that I was wrong.  There's nothing sweeter than these THREE sisters loving each other!

To say that Landrie is head over heels in love with her sister would be a serious understatement!  Many, many times a day we have to tell her to stop kissing and hugging Harper!  She loves to hold her (for about 1 minute) and is my "babysitter" for Harper in the car.  :)

Tatem follows right in Landrie's footsteps 90% of the time, and her attitude toward Harper is no exception!  Tatem is Harper's voice and when Harper cries she'll say, "Harper want MILK!" or "Harper paci!"  or "Harper sad, Mommy!"  Harper, with these sisters around, there's no need for you to ever talk!
(On a side note, look how much bigger Harper is in the last picture at 2.5 weeks old versus 1 week old with Landrie above!)

I'd be lying if I said that there are never moments when my 4 year old, 2 year old and 2 week old are all melting down at the same moment, or that life isn't totally crazy right now, but I am soaking up and treasuring these sweet times between our girls!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails