Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Yup, I'm a few months behind here, but it's catch up time!
Halloween fell when Harper was only 2 weeks old.  Mark was working in Houston already, and we were SO sad to have the night without him!  This year, there were no matching outfits planned months in advance.  I have some dress up LOVING girls, so I let them pick out an outfit from the dress up clothes that afternoon!  Landrie was a "pink princess" with light up shoes, and she couldn't have been happier!

Tatem picked a very well-loved ballerina outfit and was in heaven!

I did buy sparkle hairspray for the girls!

Love her baby- fine hair!  Landrie already had grown up hair at this age!

oh this sweet girl!
 

What a bittersweet night!  We had dinner and went trick or treating with our sweet friends, who have such sweet families.  Our kids have been friends since they were babies!  I think this is the best picture we got of Harper the ladybug. :)  She had this swaddle and hat newborn costume that was Landrie's, and she looked adorable. :)

Landrie was much more into trick or treating this year!!  She wasn't as fast as most of the boys, but she had a ball.  Tatem went to a few houses, but we started around her bedtime, so she was totally content to ride in the stroller.  I wore Harper in a sling, and look who surprised us about 2 minutes into trick or treating!  He came back a day early to help his frazzled wife pack and got to go around the neighborhood with us!
 
Last year we had no idea that 365 days later we would have another daughter!
 
I look exhausted in 2011...because I WAS!  :) 
 
Just 3 years ago we were a little family of 3, just starting to think about adopting baby #2!
 
Any fun ideas for 3 girls for next year??  :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails