I planned on taking bluebonnet pictures of the girls. If you are from Texas, you know it's a big tradition to risk your family's life, park on the side of the road and plop your kids in some itchy GORGEOUS bluebonnets and take their pictures! They grow on the side of the highways here (thank you, Lady Bird!) and occasionally someone plants them in a less lethal photo location. In the springtime, it's not unusual to see several cars pulled over next to a nice, thick field of bluebonnets! We got the girls dressed and headed out to find some. I MIGHT have even messaged a friend on our way to ask where her pictures were taken! It was HORRIBLE planning on my part. We drove around, looking for them and couldn't find even a single blue flower! We revamped our plan and settled on some pretty landscaping at the front of a neighborhood. Whatever works!
Tatem (2.5 years), Harper (5 months), Landrie (4.5 years)
Here is our very first attempt four years ago with baby Landrie! You can tell exactly what she thought of it! Great new parents that we were, we kept snapping away! haha!
I finally just held one in front of her back in the air conditioned car. :)
We probably took 100 pictures to get just one! This was the runner up! The rest of them don't even come close to third place...hahaha!!
This was the last picture I took. I cropped it closer in so you can see their expressions. Can you tell why I stopped?? I love that they are so obediently holding hands, but that is where the obedience ends and their true feelings shine through!!
Pictures of babies...WHEW!! I was definitely sweating by the time we finished, but they are oh, so worth it!!!
1 comment:
That last one made me laugh!!! Gotta love the kids honest feelings!
Post a Comment