This year was the first year we tried out Chick Fil A's customer appreciation day, and it was a huge success! The girls had a ball dressing up like cows, complete with cow ears and black spots! Landrie especially like to check herself out in the mirror:). At the end of our meal, the giant CFA cow came out to greet everyone. The girls couldn't believe it!! Tatem was excited to meet him until he got close. Then she looked up at him in awe and said, "Him's REAL!!" Only Landrie was brave enough for a picture. :). Maybe next year we will even convince Mark to dress up with us...haha!

2 comments:
So cute! Totally non-related question, but what kind of carrier are you using with Harper? I love it, and I know we'll need something similar when we finally get placed with baby #2!
Thanks!! I have a DIY Moby that I wear when I want her to sleep. There are tons of tutorials and videos on how to make and tie them. It's no sew!
I also love the one I'm wearing in this picture. It's a Beco Baby Carrier that I borrowed from a friend. She can face in or out in either one, but I don't think she would have fit the Beco when she was younger. A lot of my friends love the Ergo too! I can't wait for you guys to get THE CALL about your next baby!!
Post a Comment