I'd better get our Christmas picture up on here before this baby arrives! Mark's sister took these at the end of November! I ordered cards and never sent them out😁☺️
My three girls are SO excited to meet their baby brother in a few weeks!
I can't believe how grown up L looks in these pictures. I even went back and looked at the 4th of July pictures to reassure myself. She's looking more like a young lady these days. T and H are precious as always!! In case you don't post before the boy arrives, know you guys are being thought for and prayed for!
1 comment:
I can't believe how grown up L looks in these pictures. I even went back and looked at the 4th of July pictures to reassure myself. She's looking more like a young lady these days. T and H are precious as always!! In case you don't post before the boy arrives, know you guys are being thought for and prayed for!
Post a Comment