We took our little sweetie to see Santa at Mark's work party. She was only 5 weeks old, so we didn't get a smile, but her eyes were open, and she sure did look cute! Thanks for the adorable dress, Granny! Mark works for a city, so the mayor was at the party too. When she saw Landrie, she snatched her out of my arms and went on and on about how beautiful she was!! Then she headed over to Santa with Landrie and got their picture made together! I guess that whole thing about kissing babies really is true... :)
One morning during the 5 weeks I was back at work, I was getting ready and Mark came in. He told me to look outside, and headed off to get the camera. He knows me well! Growing up in Houston, I still get SO excited about snow! We had just gotten this adorable hat for Landrie, and she was wearing her white fur boots so she was nice and snugly. :) She wasn't so sure about the snow in her face. I'm sure she'll like it much more next year!
This year it was so much fun to decorate for Christmas! Last Christmas we were still waiting on God as to what we should do next and we desperately wanted a baby. Christmas an amazing time to celebrate with our families, but it was also a tough reminder of our empty arms. This year our arms are full and our hearts are overflowing with joy! Mark and I could not be any more in LOVE with Landrie Grace. She already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. Here he's getting in a little snuggle time and showing her her first Christmas tree. She is mesmerized by all the lights. It's hard to believe that next year she be walking over to it and playing with the ornaments!
No comments:
Post a Comment