Sunday, June 13, 2010

Indiana

Landrie and I spent the weekend with some of our family for Mimi's funeral last weekend.  While the reason for our reunion was not a fun one, we had a great time catching up with each other!
My dad grew up on the farm and we all grew up visiting there often, so we had to visit all of our favorite spots, one last time.  This is the "crik" that provided hours of entertainment!

Josue (my newest cousin!), Aunt Jackie, Shannon, Heather, Uncle Daryl

Of course, Kevin and Eric climbed down in the crik!  Somehow no one "fell" in.  :)


Eric, my dad, Landrie and I, Kevin, my mom


Mimi and Grandpa had the BEST climbing trees!  Their kids, grandkids, and greatgrandkids have all spent hours climbing!  Landrie had to try it out too. :)


Landrie with her uncles

We visited Zaharakos, a fully restored, 110 year old ice cream parlor and museum.  My dad used to eat there as a boy!


Landrie loved the table and chairs that were just her size!

After the funeral, we took a few family shots...
Landrie and Laura are the youngest and oldest of Mimi's 12 great grandkids.  Laura's an Aggie too!


Terri, Kevin, me, Eric, Shannon and Heather- Mimi's 6 grandkids

Daryl and my dad- Mimi's sons.  We sure missed Aunt Karen, but she was too sick to travel cross country to the funeral.


My fam

Josue, Shannon, Heather, Aunt Jackie and Uncle Daryl


Terri, Laura's boyfriend Rob and Laura


Delano, Joyce, Jallah and Quellaway- My dad only had two cousins, so they were very close to Joyce!  I am officially old now.  I couldn't help myself when I saw Quellaway and Jallah, I said, " I can't believe how much you've grown!  I haven't seen you since you were this big!" :)


The whole crew!

1 comment:

David and Bethany said...

The picture of Landrie at the kid-sized table & chair is just adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails