My sweet friend Kimi organized a fun play date at the Fort Worth Botanic Garden! We loaded up kids, lunches and cameras and set off on what was one of the hottest days EVER. :) Despite the heat, we had a great time with our wild crew of 10 kids!
I love this girl!
Amy showed me how to use some more settings on my camera. I love how this one turned out!
Amy sent me some that she snapped of Landrie. She's got amazing talent!!
Korbyn was the best at making Landrie laugh for me!
LG with her new best friend Korbyn. :)
We may have lost a few toys in this pond, but not a single kid fell in!
I can't believe these sweet little ones actually sat still for us!!
One toe in the water...
They would have hopped in that water if we would have turned our backs for just one second!
Lake, Korbyn, Jace, Caden
Aren't Thomas and Smith adorable in their matching shirts?
Lake and Landrie checking out the fountain. He's always so sweet to her!
little beauty
I just couldn't stop taking pictures!
If you haven't been before, you should go! It's beautiful, and it's FREE!
I know I promised you girls copies of some of these, so here's the link to a million more pictures I took! You can save them or just order them and have them sent to your Walgreens. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment