Landrie had a great time playing with her grown up friends, Avery and Grace. They took great care of her and LOVED feeding her a bottle!!! (I mean, really, really loved it... :) )
I am SO copying Jessica's idea of giving the kids an after-dinner Popsicle in the bathtub! Genius!
With two girls, they have all the cutest girlie things. This towel is too cute!
Jessica and I stayed up late chatting and making curtains for her new house. We realized that it was 20 YEARS ago when we became friends! I am so thankful that she introduced herself on the first day of 6th grade. I promised Jessica not to put any junior high pictures on here!! :) Jessica is an amazing friend, and I am so glad to have her in my life!
Three year old Avery took this picture for us. I didn't even have to crop it. :)
Seriously, these girls loved playing together! We are already planning the next trip!!
2 comments:
such cute pictures...you all look great! Landrie is looking so big!
awww! We had SUCH a great time with you and Miss Landrie! Can't wait for our next trip!
Post a Comment