Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas #1!

Whew!  December was such a busy month for us that I fell way behind on blogging!  I'll attempt to catch up. :)  We celebrated Christmas all month long!  Our first official celebration was with my brother Kevin and his family, since they wouldn't be able to be with the whole crew on Christmas Day.

Landrie knew just what to do!  She tore right in!  I don't have a picture of the OVER THE TOP adorable outfit that Christy picked out for her, but you can be sure that a photo session will be coming soon!  Let's just say that the tights had tulle on them!

Anna screamed when she opened her Barbie movie!

Abbie is getting SO big!  

She spent the day wheeling Landrie around everywhere in a stroller or carrying her. (On one stroll Landrie found a big stick!)  All that loving paid off.  Landrie's 1st official name (other than Mama and Dada) is BaBa for Abbie!  Every time she sees this one picture of her, she insists on picking it up, says "Baba" and kisses it.  

They had been anxiously awaiting to do their gingerbread house with us.  I love how Landrie has eyes only for the candy!

Landrie was just getting warmed up for the rest of the celebrations, which she thoroughly enjoyed too!  I hope you had a Merry Christmas!!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, stumbled across your blog through Inheritance when researching agencies in the DFW area. My wife and I starting the process of adoption. We are not quite sure here to start. What led you to select Inheritance? We live in Colleyville, and have looked into Adoption Access and Gladney.

Thanks - Corbitt.burns@cmc.com

Mark and Corrie said...

I would love to talk with you all about Inheritance! I'll send you an email. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails