So, we'll skip to #3...Christmas in New Orleans! We had Christmas at my brother's house this year, and of course we had a great time!
Checking out her stocking with Daddy!
Santa brings TONS of beads when you celebrate in New Orleans! :)
Landrie opened a few gifts, but was not okay with waiting for breakfast until after presents. We just put her seat in the middle of all the chaos and she happily ate her Cheerios!
I can't believe how much she's grown and changed since last year! She was a pro with unwrapping everything.
Little Bennett couldn't be any cuter! You should have heard him screaming with joy when he opened his gifts!
Braiden is 12 and our oldest nephew. I can't believe he's old enough for his first cell phone!!
Sweet Brookie bought everyone a gift from her school's store with her own money! Landrie got this cute headband. :)
I loved this shot of Braiden and Bennett snuggling!
Benny and Uncle Mark had lots of laughs antler fighting.
Landrie LOVED playing with her cousins!!
Somehow I managed not to get any pictures of my brother and sister-in- law, her parents or my parents! We all had a very Merry Christmas!!
1 comment:
Can't believe how big the kids are!! Love the one of the boys snuggled up,too! :)
Post a Comment