34 weeks
Belly update: After all of our scares last week, we have good news! At yesterday's appointment, Baby Girl had grown on the sonogram. Mark and Landrie got to see her in action. She's too cute. :) My belly (the fundal height) grew this week too! Now I'm just 3 weeks behind.
What's Baby Long up to?: Baby Girl is busy growing bigger each week and learning how to breathe. We even could see her "breathing" during the sonogram. Based on her measurements, they estimate that she's about 4 pounds, 6 ounces. According to the websites, she's about 18 inches long. We love to watch my belly morph into all kinds of crazy shapes as we she wiggles and flips like crazy!
Cravings: I found these chocolate peanut butter filled cookies that are really similar to the Girl Scout cookies. YUM!
Best part of these 2 weeks: Was turning 34 weeks yesterday and knowing that Baby Girl will be okay if I go into labor! These Braxton Hicks contractions were stressing me out when they got regular because I wasn't sure if it was the early stages of premature labor.
Landrie and I have really been taking it easy the past 2 weeks. We've started staying home a lot more and have been skipping out on all the play dates, trying to make sure Baby Sister doesn't join us early! That's made for one mama's girl who is into EVERYTHING. She learned how to open doors, and here she is pouring an entire bag of SUGAR into the candy bowl! She was mighty proud of herself! :)
{Side note: There was no such thing as a candy bowl in the pantry 34 weeks ago!}


1 comment:
So exciting for you!! The belly transformation has been such a beautiful thing to watch. All the best! :)
Post a Comment