Well, I started this post the night before we were unexpectedly induced... so I'll finish it now and add all the post-baby comments in pink!
40 weeks!!!
After all those she's-coming-early scares, I am SO thrilled to have made it this far!!
Belly update: At Monday's appointment, my belly grew a bit! I am officially measuring at 35 weeks. :) I'm sure going to miss this bump!
What's Baby Long up to?: She is fully cooked and just busy gaining weight! We had another non-stress test on Monday and one today too. My doctor ended up doing a sonogram instead of the non-stress test and my amniotic fluid was very low (3), so she sent me straight over to the hospital! She's active and happy in there! Because my belly is measuring small, and because Tatem has been measuring on the smallish side with sonograms, my doctor wants Tatem OUT. :) Judging from her wild movement in there, Tatem agrees!
Best part of this week: has been watching my belly move and imagining that a REAL baby will be in my arms in a few days! or hours!!
-Walking by the mirror or looking down and seeing this precious, big belly. I'm that girl, the one who has always wanted to be pregnant, and these 9 months have been such a dream come true.
-Grabbing Mark's hand and putting it on my belly so he can feel his baby girl roll around. The other night I actually was looking at my belly and trying to watch her move...then I realized that she was in the bassinet!
-This sweet mommy/daughter time with just one baby girl.
40 weeks!
Mark was so sweet and didn't show me this picture when he took it. I'm pretty sure every drop from that IV went straight to my face!
After a bad night's sleep Monday night, I slept late on Tuesday morning and had to scramble to make it to my doctor appointment. I never got a chance to do my final belly shot! I spent my due date starting the induction, and Wednesday morning, Tatem was born!
We've been non-stop for the past week, and I have LOTS to post about! I'm feeding Tatem and posting at the same time right now. :) I don't want to forget these precious first few days, so I know I better write it all down now!
Since we all love a picture of a tiny new baby, here's one of Landrie checking out her baby sister when she was 1 day old!

3 comments:
Corrie, I sm so happy for you. You have truly been blessed for the second time. God has answered your prayers and I wish you all the best. Darlene Garcia
Congratulations!
The bottom picture of you three girls couldn't be more sweet! I love you all!!
Post a Comment