Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Two under 2!

Well, today is the last day we'll have two kids under the age of 2!  It's been a wild ride so far.  One thing is for sure...Landrie LOVES her baby sister!!

Baby!!
A few hours old and 1 year old


Hugs
A few more hours old and 1 year old

Nose...eyes...mouth...Landrie loves to point out all of Tatem's features.
1 day old and 1 year old

Twinkies on our first day home
(Yes, both girls can scream really loudly!)
2 days old and 1 year old

When I ask Landrie if she wants to hold Tatem, she stops whatever she's doing and emphatically says, "Yyyyyyyyeah!"
3 days old and 1 year old

Best friends!
3 days old and 1 year old

Giddy over holding Tay-Tay!  Landrie gave Tatem her first nickname, and she alternates between calling her simply "Baby" or "Tay-Tay."
4 days old and 1 year old


2 cuties!
1 week old and 1 year old

This mommy is hoping that this happens a lot next week when I have my first week on my own!
13 days old and 1 year old

I can't believe our first baby TURNS TWO tomorrow!  Our life sure has changed in the past 2 years.  
I love it!!  I can't wait to watch these two precious babies grow up to be friends. :)

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Aww! I love that last picture! So sweet!

The House of One said...

This is simply precious!! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails