Mark's parents live right outside of Orlando, so we keep wondering when the girls will be a good age to go to Disneyworld. I know the girls would love it, but I'm not sure they'd love it anymore than driving by a cow in a field or blowing some bubbles. Both of these events cause squeals of excitement! Maybe we don't need to go to Disney quite yet! :)
This week we got the play gym out for Tatem. Check out her face!
Yup, it looks like Dinsey can wait. :)
2 comments:
Could she be in any cuter in those leg warmers, monogrammed onesie and bow? Oh my goodness!
Here's my "two cents" on appropriate ages, lol. Everyone and their brother (literally) told me Preslei was too young to really enjoy Disney when we decided to take her for her 3rd birthday this past March. It was almost to the point I was starting to doubt myself because I promise, everyone told me that and I was like, "well, maybe we shouldn't spend THAT much if she won't enjoy it/remember it". Everyone was WRONG. I am so so glad we took her when we did b/c it was one of the best feelings to see her face light up when she saw the princesesses for the first time. Every time we watch a Disney movie and Cinderella's castle shows up at the VERY beginning, Preslei screams, "Mama, we went there for my birthday" and starts naming everything we did.
Basically, take your girls when you want and don't listen to when everyone tells you when they are the "right" age. I seriously can't wait to go back but I'm pregnant and definitely don't want to tackle Disney being preggo!! We're planning on taking Preslei and the new baby next Christmas and I'm already counting down the days!
Post a Comment