Well, Tatem, most of your day is occupied with looking adorable. :)
Here's a rare shot of you on your back! Per your doctor and physical therapist's orders you spend as much time as humanly possible on your tummy! That means no swings, bouncy seats or sleeping on your back. We've got to strengthen your muscles to help with your torticollis and work on rounding out your head. :)
You are SUCH a joy and delight, and you give out your smiles to everyone! You especially light up at your sweet big sister, who LOVES to give you hugs and kisses and gives me constant reports on you all day long. "TayTay filing!!" (smiling) "Her burped!" "TayTay covers." "Her AWAKE!!"
Oh, you are in love with those fingers and your thumb! You don't came which one ends up in your mouth, but they are almost constantly in there. Once you figured that out, you were so much happier!
I am so thankful that we hardly ever see this face anymore! You really only cry when you need something. Your colic miraculously started getting better around 3 months! Although I don't see it much during the day, I still hear your cries at night! You're eating every 3 hours during the day and every 3-5 hours during the night. Whew! I'm not quite ready for sleep training though. I'm savoring that sweet time with you, although I do get pretty sleepy some days!
You may like to eat around the clock, but you are a great sleeper! You wake up, then eat, exercise and play. Like clockwork, after about an hour you rub your eyes and fuss a bit. We swaddle you up and you go right to sleep for about 2 hours. Then we start it all over again!
Want to know a few stats?
-You've flown through the diaper sizes and already wear a 3!
-You wear 3-6 month clothes.
-I weighed you at 3 months, and you were 14.5 or 15 pounds every time over a 2 day period. I had to weigh you a lot because I didn't believe it! That put you almost in the 90th %! That's quite a jump from being in the 10th at birth! The huge growth spurt explains why you only wore size 2 diapers for about a week!
-At your 4 month checkup, you were almost 15 pounds (57th%) and 24.5 in. (58th%). You are healthy and perfect in every way!
-We went downtown for physical therapy for your torticollis every week from the time you were 2 months to 4 months. You're doing great and now go just every other week!
-We've been to several appointments about the shape of your head, and the good news is that by the time you're old enough to read this, your head will look so fabulous you could get a haircut like your daddy's if you wanted. :) (This topic will get a whole separate post soon!)
Tatem Rose, you are such a precious, beautiful baby girl! We absolutely adore everything about you!
1 comment:
What adorable pictures!! I especially like the third one. And I LOVE Landrie's updates on what Tatem is doing---so cute!
Post a Comment