I know you've all been worried about if Santa remembered her Dora bike. :) We doubled checked with Santa many times to make sure, since every time she saw a Santa, she said, "DORA BIKE!!" It was a big hit. Notice the Dora doll Aunt Megan gave her the day before (she slept with it and carried it down to do presents) and the Dora band aid on her leg (she was thrilled to finally have a microscopic scratch!). She's in love!
Tatem was just happy chewing on her little fingers and hanging out with her P-Pa. :)
Then she saw that this BIG gift was hers!
GranJan and Tatem (looking oh-so-thrilled) with her new swing! I know the girls will get hours of fun out of this gift!
Everyone got fun gifts...like Christy's new dishes!
And my dad's new grippy things! clamp set? braces?
Adelynn is our shy niece...haha! I think I have 20 pictures of her modeling outfits. She is WAY excited about anything from Justice!
My parents did a recordable book for Landrie. They found a Dora one! Landrie just squeals every time she reads it! If you are a grandparent, or aunt or uncle, go buy one now! I looked here, and they have lots of sweet books, plus Elmo, Cars and Thomas the Train. :)
Tatem got to meet and snuggle with her Aunt Melissa!
Oh my goodness! Braiden Beam! How is it that you are already 13!!?
Kevin and Christy
My parents
Making dressing is a family tradition! Everyone cuts and mixes it all together. You never know how it's going to turn out...but this year was a good year. :)
Landrie was right in the middle of it with her pal, Abbie!
The kids all went down to the woods/pond at the end of my parents' street. It was misting and cold!
YUMMY Christmas dinner!
the wild and crazy kids' table!
Both Christmases were a bit cold and rainy, so Eric, Landrie and Bennett found a way to burn off some energy inside. :)
Oh, how cute is she?! Her hood has tiny ears. :)
Okay, I don't have Photoshop so I had to just do some creative editing to get a good one of all 8 grand kids! Anna, Brooke, Braiden, Abbie, Tatem
Adelynn, Landrie and Bennett
(all the "A" names are Kevin's and all the "B" names are Eric's)
The original 5 Beams:)
Eric, me, my mom and dad, Kevin
And just because this one makes me laugh...:)
My parents have been doing family pictures with their Christmas card since 1967, when they got married! Kevin was showing the kids why we took a picture of the 5 of us and what we looked like at their ages. If you've known my parents a long time, you might recognize some of those shots! :)
Bennett is 5, and he was reading numbers this long. Ummm....I'm not kidding! He kept asking, "What comes next?" I stopped at "quadrillion!!" He's such a cute little smartie. :) Tatem was obviously in awe too. :)
We are realizing that you never quit being a parent. Right now, Mark and I are in the middle of diapers, teething and being up all night. Our brothers and sisters have older kids, and are dealing with totally different issues, like homework, GIRLFRIENDS?!?!, and sports. Our parents may technically have empty nests, but we keep them hopping with lots of visits and they do such a great job taking care of us. :) My mom added a few rows onto Tatem's hat because she already outgrew it. :) Our families are growing and changing so quickly. We are so thankful that God has blessed us with these amazing families!!

4 comments:
So glad you all had a great Christmas. Kate has the same jacket as Tatem (white hoodie with ears). You have such cute pictures!
And thanks again for the baby food website. We'll definitely be trying it soon!
I love seeing you all together...but I must say you and your mom are the true beauties!!!
Ohhh, I just love the family pic with your dad laughing!!! It makes me miss him!!! Glad ya'll had a great visit!
What fun pictures! I especially like the one of Tatem in her swing--haha! :)
Post a Comment