Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Candy Corn Flashback!

When tiny Landrie was just 4 weeks old, I set her up on the ottoman and sprinkled candy corn all around her, just like any first time mom celebrating her baby's first holiday would. :)  The picture is up in the girls' playroom, and Landrie thinks it's just the funniest thing!  She kept saying, "Mommy, you put candy all around my head and I wear a white shirt, like this??"  I told her we totally could. :)  She held really still and just giggled through the whole thing.  One of her favorite parts was wearing Tatem's baby headband!

When I took the original picture, Landrie's adoption wasn't final yet, so I couldn't post pictures on the blog or facebook yet.  I was SO excited about my ADORABLE little one that I posted this post and lots of you emailed or facebooked and asked me to email the picture.  That just made my day. :)  I love sharing the joy of being Landrie and Tatem's mom with all of you!!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

She's too beautiful! :) So very cute she wanted to take another one!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

That is precious!!!! I love the "Then and Now" pictures!

Fiona said...

Aww so fun. I love comparison photos. She is a beautiful little girl! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails