Landrie's helping me with this post, so I'll let her do the talking!
"I'm smiling! At the football game!"
"We went to the football game! We say 'GO TEAM! GO TEAM! GO TEAM!'"
(Mark said she carefully watched the fans and put her hands up too. Then she put up just a few fingers, like she was 2 years old. Finally, she got it and curled her little fingers like the fans around her. She was so proud!)
"I eat a donut! I eat a prent-zel. A BIG prent-zel, Mommy!"
"There's a sucker at the FOOTBALL GAMMMMMMME!"
(I packed some treats and toys to keep her entertained. :) )
"Where's the tall TV, Mommy?"
"Look at the picture! We went to football game!"
I'm so glad our baby had a great time with her daddy, but let's be honest. She can't go to TCU! She's a future Aggie, y'all!





No comments:
Post a Comment