Saturday, we were all able to CELEBRATE Brianna and all that she's done as she graduated from MSU! Do you see those cords on her shoulder? Yup, she graduated Magna Cum Laude! She missed the award for the highest GPA in the whole college of nursing by only 0.01 points! We are so proud of you, Brianna!
Mark, Landrie, Tatem and I watched with Brianna's daughter Brynn, her husband, parents and in-laws. She had quite the cheering section! We had lots of stickers, toys and snacks to keep everyone busy, but that didn't stop Landrie from throwing the world's largest fit EVER. I didn't have a watch handy, but I'm pretty sure it lasted 17 hours. It was such a proud moment as a mom. haha!!
Brynn, Brianna and Landrie!
Brianna and her husband, Brian!
We went out to lunch afterwards, and of course these cuties had to sit together. I love watching them grow up together!
So, what's next? Well, there's no rest. Brianna is going on to work as an RN and starting her coursework for her masters next semester!

No comments:
Post a Comment