Most nights we swam in one of the hotel's many pools or went on a walk. Over the weekend, we packed our days full! Saturday, we checked out Santa Fe's old downtown! The girls thought this donkey was pretty cool, even though we wouldn't let them ride it. :)
Landrie and her new friend!
There was this amazing little shop that was half museum/ half really expensive store! They had things for over $8,000, just laying around! Mark kept Tatem and the stroller outside, while Landrie and I chatted with the owners about this HUGE bear (a certain 3 year old could not be convinced it was anything other than a dinosaur!) skeleton.
My honey and his girls!
(Way to keep track of Tatem's bow, Babe! Can you find where he stashed it?)
Then Mark took one of me with the girls. This one cracks me up- oh my!
Much better:)
When I say that these sweet sisters love each other...
...I am not making it up!
They are best friends!!
They were so lovey at lunch, and I am so thankful that our three little girls will grow up with built in friendships!
What a cutie:)
Tatem wasn't quite as excited about sitting on a statue, but she was brave enough to touch it!
Santa Fe is SOOOO different than Fort Worth! The buildings were beautiful, but it was crazy that there was hardly any difference in buildings hundreds of years old or ones built yesterday or between tiny houses and huge hotels! I guess when you build a house, your question is "tan or light tan?" :)
This was at the end of our day. Tatem was begging us to take her home to sleep! Sweet girl!
And Landrie was over the moon about her pink cupcake!!! They gave her a little to-go box with a handle that made a perfect purse and made a VERY proud little girl.
Tatem wanted nothing to do with anything at that point, not even cupcakes!
Baby Girl was just busy making her presence known in Santa Fe with LOTS of Braxton Hicks contractions, and this time they started at only 20 weeks!
Landrie was helping me with this post and wanted to do her own writing:
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyu57g5e6e7gt96wre4waa2qDQRTQW3HYHHH857FD8V8NMB7Y BHF84./'Y;'TTFYUY6DYU5SJZT
I asked her to translate for us:
"I like my cupcake. I'm hungry. I like pink cupcakes!!! I like the icing shop. I love my mamma. I'm gonna get a snack, Mamma."
1 comment:
Ha! I love how Landrie ended this post for you. :)
Post a Comment