Monday, July 8, 2013

Mother's Day 2013...just a month later

Today is the LAST of the catch- up posts from the first trimester craziness!  Then I have lots of fun stuff to catch up on.  Ahh!  I guess I'd better start on pregnancy updates too, since I'm already 21 weeks and haven't taken a SINGLE official belly shot!

Happy Mother's Day!!!  
This year we headed back to Chuy's for some AMAZING Mexican food.  Yum!  It's amazing what a difference a year can make.  This Mother's Day, no one screamed, ran away or threw up on the table. :)  

Wait, we've gotta get one with Baby Sister too! 
Momma and her 3 girls!!
I thought we took pictures of the cake Mark and the girls made too, but I guess not.  :)  It was SO good.  


UPDATE:  Well, now it's been TWO months since Mother's Day, and I STILL haven't published this!  Eek!!  

Happy BELATED Mother's Day to our own sweet moms, who are simply amazing!  Happy Mother's Day to Brianna, who first made me a mommy myself.  We love y'all!!

1 comment:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I've been way from blogging for a while, so I'm just seeing your amazing news! Another baby?!?! How exciting!!!! What a blessing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails