Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Blog Header!

It was time to update the header to include the newest coming member of our family!

If you're like me and just view blogs through Google Reader Feedly, then you probably never see it!  Here's the old one:

from January 2012

I love how they provide a little snapshot through the years of God's faithfulness to our family!  When I made that very first blog header, I never dreamed that four years later I would be a mom to three little girls!!

September 2011

August 2011
(and for the highly observant ones, yup, I cheated and used Tatem's sono picture for the new baby. I already had cropped and uploaded it into my scrap booking program. :)  )

When we announced Landrie would be a BIG sister!

This one was my first change, and one I was THRILLED to make!!  Mark gets all the credit for the new blog title!!

Who remembers these days??   We were longing for our first little one!!  
(and of course, longing for our one true God through it all!)

photo credits (top to bottom):
family pictures by Nicole Klein Photography
family and newborn pictures by Jenny Sawyer Photography
maternity pictures by Van Reet Photography
Check out their websites to see amazing family, senior, maternity and newborn pictures!!  Love them!

1 comment:

Chase and Amber Adopt said...

Is there a program you use to make the headers? I just started a blog and haven't figured out how to make a personalized header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails