Tuesday, October 1, 2013

"Ballerina Class!!"

So, Landrie Landrie is THRILLED to be doing her very first activity!  We are 3 weeks in to a little ballet class at a local city's rec center.  I don't think she'll be ready to perform the Nutcracker this Christmas, but she is having a ball!!

Two of her sweet friends are in the same class.  Do you think they have fun?? :)



Throughout the week, she'll say, "I sure wish I could go to ballerina class with my friends!!"  She is our girly- girl through and through!

Laandrie dances around the house for us and loves for me to put on classical "ballerina music" for her shows. Here's a show at home. :)

Tatem was a little young this time, but she sure loves to do ballet with her big sister!  It won't be long before she's in class too!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails