Sunday, October 13, 2013

Maternity Pics

Well, when I was pregnant with Tatem, we had the amazing Van Reet Photography do our maternity pictures.  I love them!  Check out her beautiful work here. :) This time??  Well, I'm 39 weeks today, and I had contractions every 10 minutes all through church this morning.  SO, I did what any girl would do and had my husband snap some pictures by the bushes outside of Freebirds after we ate. :)  As any pregnant girl knows, you don't want to go to the hospital on an empty stomach!

Now, sweet Harper Joy, we have proof I was once pregnant with you!  

Yes, we have a name!  By this Friday (if not sooner!), Mark and I will be the parents of 
Landrie, Tatem and Harper!!

Oh, and after 7-8 hours of contractions every 10 minutes, they haven't changed a bit!  I guess her birthday won't be today!  Anyone else have anything like that?  Just for fun, here I am at 39 weeks last time.  Yup, I'm WAY bigger this time!!

There is SO much exciting stuff going on in our lives right now!  I need to get a post written about all of it before Harper arrives!  Have a great week, y'all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails