Thursday, August 25, 2011

39 week update!

39 weeks


Belly update: At Tuesday's appointment, my belly didn't grow again, but I really feel like Tatem is still growing!  I can sometimes feel her up by my ribs now, depending on how she's positioned in there.  

What's Baby Long up to?: We had a sonogram (the doctor did a biophysical profile) and a non-stress test on Tatem on Tuesday.  They look at lots of different things that can be indicators of a baby's health, and  she's absolutely perfectly healthy!  My guess is that she's around 7 pounds this week, but we'll soon find out...

Cravings:  Lots o' sweets!

Best part of this week: Was a visit from my sweet friend, Megan!  We had a great time and even worked on a little project.  Here's a tiny sneak peak!


The cuteness is nearly overwhelming. :)



I'm looking forward to: Tatem's arrival next week and spending time with my family when she makes her grand entrance!


39 weeks!


Will the last spot be a belly or a baby??  :)


It's so hard not to be able to travel to see my grandma right now.  (She's about a 7 hour drive away.)  I am so thankful for all of your prayers for her and for us.  We feel each one of them!  God has given us such peace about everything.  She's spent the last week surrounded by her family and talking with her family on the phone, and that's what she loves the most. :)

1 comment:

Renee Warren said...

Love that FABRIC! Can't wait!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails