I think this one is my favorite. The other night Mark said, "Do you realize that they are going to be best friends??"

Bobbi has two little girls too, so she knew just how to convince Landrie to play along. :)

Every picture was taken after Landrie's bedtime. It was 103 degrees at 8pm. All of her mornings were booked, and we thought we were going to deliver in just a few days, so we braved the heat. I came armed with a frozen slurpee. :)

We are SO thankful for this tiny miracle, and we want to shout about God's faithfulness from a mountaintop! Since we live in an oh-so-flat part of Texas, this blog will have to do!

Our cup is full and overflowing. Oh, how I love these 3!
I am still in awe of God's plan for us. Really?! Landrie and another baby? I know so many of our sweet friends are still in the waiting time, for husbands, babies, jobs... you name it. We are praying for you!

There are even more on Bobbi's blog. Click here to check them out! She's got a back to school special AND a maternity/newborn photo shoot special running right now too. You need to go check out her beautiful pictures! :)
Thank you, Bobbi, for such a precious gift! We love them!
PS- I can't believe that this time next week Tatem Rose will be in my arms!


5 comments:
Thank you Corrie! It was my treat to capture such a special time for you on camera! Can't wait to see Tatem Rose!
I LOVE the BFF photo!!! How cute is that???? :)
Love Em All!
Landrie is too cute!
Aww! Thanks so much for your kind words, girls!
I found your blog from Kelly's Korner. I too have a Landree Grace! I live in SC, but I'm from Texas. I just thought it was too fun not to share. I think I've seen your blog before. What a great story of adoption you have to share. Best of luck with baby Tatum! I love her name too.
Post a Comment