Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sweet friends!

My friend Megan and I planned this trip months ago, having no idea what my last week of pregnancy would hold!  I'm so thankful that it worked out that they could come.  We've been friends for ages and were roommates in college and after.  They live out of state, so I was thrilled that they came up to see us on their tour of Texas. :)

Out to lunch with all the kids!  

We had quite a car full!  (The two little ones were too busy watching a movie to smile) :) 

Since it's ridiculously hot, we headed to an indoor play place at a local church one day.  Seeing how much Landrie loved having a house full of kids made me even more excited about her new little sister joining our family.  She'll have a built in playmate!

After we got all 4 kids in bed each night, it was like old times!  We got to stay up and chat.  Tatem's bedding was just not working for me, because I was having the worst time sewing with the minky fabric.  Anyone else have that problem??  Well, Megan is super crafty and after a quick fabric switch, we got started.  This preggo mamma stayed up until 1:15am for the first time in a long time, but we finished all the crib bedding!  It's so stinking cute!  THANK YOU, MEGAN!!!  

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hi! In case you check your blog stats and are wondering why you keep getting hits from Hong Kong, I thought I would say hi. :) I'm one of Bethany's friends from Taylor and wandered over to your blog somewhere along the way. I keep popping over just to find out when baby decides to come! Hope everything goes well!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails