36 weeks= 9 months!!
Belly update: Well, the belly didn't grow at all this week again. :( I'm now measuring at 32 weeks, or 4 weeks behind. Even more concerning is that our sweet baby girl hardly showed any growth on the sonogram during the past 2 weeks. :( She was in the 50th% at 18 weeks, 22nd% 2 weeks ago, and this morning she had dropped to the 7th. So, folks, according to the doctor, this will be my last belly update!
What's Baby Long up to?: The GOOD news is that we've had several non-stress tests and our doctor says she acts very healthy and strong! She says Baby Long is HAPPY. :) This morning her head was still low, and she had both feet and both hands by her face. What a flexible little one! Also, our favorite sono tech was doing it, and she noticed that Baby Girl has HAIR. Perfect for all the cute bows she got this weekend. :) From all this wiggling she's doing, I'd say she's pretty excited about the news that she's joining us out here soon! The websites say she's about 6.5 lbs and 20 inches, but this petite baby only seems to weigh 4 lbs. 11 oz.
Cravings: New baby smell! It won't be long...
Best part of these 2 weeks: Was also the scariest. We found out this morning that they are going to induce me on Tuesday, if not earlier! This time next week we should be holding a precious baby girl...and she FINALLY has a name!!
Tatem Rose Long
will be here soon, and yes, she already has a few things monogrammed with her precious name on them. Thanks, Aunt Beth!!
I'm looking forward to: This is going to be a whirlwind 7 days of trying to get all the last minute prep done before we head to the hospital. I'm excited to hold a perfect, healthy tiny Tatem Rose in my arms!!!
I think I'm not going to wear the green tank top anymore this week. Maybe that's what's stunting her growth! haha!
Will you please pray for Tatem with us?
These are the 3 main things we are praying for this week:
1. That Tatem will GROW this week!
2. She's "sunny-side up" right now, and labor is much easier if she flips to face my back.
3. That my body will start to get ready for labor on it's own.

3 comments:
OH my! I can't believe it is happening so soon!!! :) So nice you won't have to worry any more! I'll be anxious to see if she's really that little!!
Love the name!! Especially the Rose ;)
I love the name!! I'll have you guys in my thoughts and prayers! Best of luck!
Hi "Landrie's mom", I am also "Landrie's mom", Britany. My sister Malerie, met you with Misty King. I just wanted to let you know that Landrie is adorable and I love the name you have chosen for your new baby girl! Congrats & Good luck! I'll be praying for a safe and calm delivery and easy recovery!
Post a Comment